All Co-op Web Builder sites receive our suite of Security Services listed below at no additional cost.
Managed Detection & Response
MDR services powered by Splunk Cloud Technology.
24x7 security monitoring: Real-time alerting, triage, threat indicator enrichment, and investigation of malicious activity with filtered notifications and alerts
Unlimited remote incident lifecycle: Experts determine root cause and impact, and provide guidance for eliminating attacker presence and system hardening to prevent future attacks
In coordination with our partner we discover, assess, prioritize, and patch critical vulnerabilities and reduce cybersecurity risk in real time.
Prevent attacks from ever happening: with our partner we leverage insights from over 180k vulnerabilities sourced from over 25+ threat sources to receive preemptive alerts on potential attacks
Quickly remediate threats at scale: rule-based integrations with ITSM tools enable us to remediate threats and reduce the time to recovery
How We Protect Your Website from Hacking
Malware and Hack Protection
We protect your website against malicious code and prevent website hacking with our Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Preserve your website traffic and rankings
- Increase your website performance
- Blocking bad bots and automated attacks
DDoS Attack Mitigation
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks can cause downtime. We block layer 3, 4, and 7 DDoS attacks.
- Deflect DDoS traffic in the outer layers
- Secure bandwidth during attacks
- Stop Volume Based & Protocol Attacks
- Stop Application Attacks (layer 7)
Zero-Day Exploit Prevention
Hackers discover new vulnerabilities every day. We protect sites and stop suspicious behavior. Mitigating new threats rarely requires a patch.
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Patch Management
- Input & Data Validation
- Application Profiling
Brute Force Attack Protection
Automated hacker tools target all sites. We stop brute force attacks and password cracking to prevent site abuse.
- Prevent Bot attacks
- Limit logins to a specific IP address or range
- Add two factor authentication
- Unique login URLs
What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link when connecting the visited site’s web server to the audience’s browser.
Do you provide an SSL certificate?
Yes, all of our member sites have SSL certificates that are managed and renewed by us.
Cloud-native Next-Generation Antivirus
Our Next-Generation Antivirus partner offers the ideal AV solution by combining the most effective prevention technologies with full attack visibility and simplicity.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence: detect known and unknown malware and ransomware
- Behavior-based indicators: of attack (IOAs) prevent sophisticated fileless and malware-free attacks
- Exploit blocking: stops the execution and spread of threats via unpatched vulnerabilities
- Detect and quarantine on write: stops and isolates malicious files when they first appear on a host
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
Our security platform delivers continuous, comprehensive endpoint visibility that spans detection, response and forensics to ensure nothing is missed and potential breaches are stopped.
- Continuous raw event recording: provides unparalleled visibility
- Enable threat hunting: proactive and managed, with full endpoint activity details
- Unravels entire attack: in the easy-to-use Incident Workbench enriched with context and threat intelligence data